Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost

When I run into people I haven't seen in a while and they ask "so what have you been up to" I answer "I had a baby....but he died". I can't help it. I mean I want people to know about him, but I HATE having to follow it up with he died. I hate that this is my life. I hate that I feel like I have lost everything when I lost Asher including my mind. I HATE hearing about others newborns and seeing pictures, isn't that sad? I hate that I hate seeing newborns and pregnant women. I am absoloutely out of my mind lately, I don't know who I am anymore. I sit and look around and feel the emptiness inside me and I think 'this is not suppose to be my life'. I feel alone, empty, useless and hopeless. I did run back into some of my old friends that were like family to me. We played music and I use to be in a band with a couple of them and it was probably the best time of my life when we were creating amazing music. We are thinking of getting back together and I feel like God has done this for me as a way for me to express myself because that's how I've always done it, through writing and singing. So that's one thing, and for those brief moments while I'm singing a song, I'm gone. I escape into that song. Anyway I don't know why I can't have my son. I was ready, WE were ready and he was so loved. Why did our son die when we did everything right? But some crackheads and people who don't give a damn have a litter of kids that they neglect? Ugh...it's true life really isn't fair. I feel so lost. I don't know who I am anymore or who I am suppose to be because I'm suppose to be "mama". I hate this.

2 comments:

  1. did i write this?? cause THIS IS HOW I FEEL TOO!!!! =***(

    I am supposed to be mama too...we are "mama" just not like we hoped or dreamt of....my heart is broken just broken crystal....im glad you are expressing yourself through the music again...i feel like all BLM are getting their "sanity" through their art...my heart is just broken...i been crying ALL day nothing is helping tomorrow is therapy and i just do not know what else to say i feel like a broken record...i cant stop thinking of her and why this has to be my life...im sorry you are feeling like this, but tonight we are in the dark pit together..but tonight WE have your music :) but please no hard metal stuff lol...i know you like rock ill take some alternative :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i echo all of this - we were so ready, and we did everything right, and we would be such great parents.

    i hope you are able to find some peace through music.

    ReplyDelete